Chipotle Shrimp Tacos!!!
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 pounds large cooked shrimp- peeled deveined, and cut in half
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt to taste
- In a large, deep skillet fry the bacon over medium- high heat until evenly brown. Drain the bacon fat. Add the onions to the pan with the bacon and cook 5 minutes or until the onions are translucent. Stir the shrimp and chipotle chiles; cook 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Heat tortillas on an ungreased skillet over medium high heat for 10 to 15 seconds. Turn and heat the other side. Fill the heated tortillas with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro, lime juice, and salt. You can also add avocado, cheese, sour cream! SUPER YUMMY!!!