READERS

Monday, June 13, 2011

A New Friend-KitchenAid

As I got home today, I could smell the grill. The best part of summer for me is all the cooking on the grill and the real taste you get when you bite into a hamburger. We also have a garden at my house and we plant all sorts of things, but the best thing we plant are tomatoes! Nothing is better than a home-grown tomato. Even if you don't like tomatoes, my advice is, eat a home-grown tomato and tell me how bad they taste now. They are sweet, juicy, and the best by far.
We were finishing the wonderful hamburgers and I had a need to bake something. Do you ever have that need, to just brake out all the pots and mixers and make something fabulous? Well I do, and it seems that that impulse is coming more and more often now that it is summer and I have nothing else to do than babysit, swim, and cook!
So my new obsession has brought me a new friend and its name is kitchen-aid. It is the best. My mom got it for mother's day or her birthday a couple years back from my dad, and I think I like it more than my mom sometimes. As I was making my oatmeal shortbread cookies, I realized that I had a new friend. This now means I'm tired and I'm hallucinating. Anyway......... if you don't have one, I'm sorry and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment