READERS

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Starting out.

         Today is the first day of my cooking. Last night I made dough for some baguettes and it was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. They just came out of the oven and my house smells as if a Paris bakery was dropped right in the middle of Oklahoma. My family is eating some as I am writing this. My mom has a bread machine, but Ijust made the dough in our kitchen-aid mixer. The dough took about 10 minutes, but it had to refrigerate over night.
          So, for my first time making a baguette from scratch was a success! The outside got a little done, but that's the way I like them. I had no help at all with this recipe and I for one am very proud of myself!

          I'm obsessed with cooking and baking! I'm only a teenager but I hope to bring new and fun ways to cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment