READERS

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Puppy Poppers!

I'm one of those people that dress their dog up in clothes and take them everywhere. I know what your thinking, oh my gosh are you kidding me? Well no I'm not. For my 13th birthday I asked my parents for a teacup chihuahua. I was obsessed with Legally Blonde the movie and so of course I wanted to be just like Elle Woods. The one difference is that I wanted a teacup, not just a regular size, I wanted a teacup. I also didn't want a black one. No offence to anyone with a black chihuahua, to me they just look mean.
That's her the whole 4lbs of her!



She blinked!

Brother's dog
Anyway, why I'm telling you all about my chihuahua is that one day I decided to make treats for my precious Chi-chi. She loves them and so does my brothers dog Seuss. Chi-chi is a very picky eater, so I thought that I should try to make treats for her. When my brother was a baby my mom used to make his baby food because he didn't like the jar kind. It's kind of like that with me but I don't have a child, I have a dog.
Here is the recipe for the fab dog treats. (I re-named them FYI)

CHI-CHI'S FABULOUS PUPPY POPPERS!
2 cups whole wheat flour
1Tb. baking powder
1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
1 cup milk

preheat oven to 375
I'm a bowl mix peanut butter and milk , then add dry ingredients and mix well. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll dough out to 1/4 in thickness and cut with whatever cookie cutter you prefer. Bake for 5-7 min. or until lightly brown on a greased baking sheet. Let cool and store in a airtight container. Hope your puppies enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment