READERS

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Spontaneous Dinner!

It was about 5:45 at my house and its a usual Sunday night, everyone is wondering whats for dinner. Almost every Sunday after church we have a "big" lunch. Normally steak, pot roast, or on occasion chicken livers(yumm), today it was steak, baked potato, and corn on the Cob, and always sweet tea! So our big lunch has satisfied us until now and my mom hasn't really planned anything for dinner, so leftovers for dinner. But tonight I thought that I will find something to make and it will be fabulous! At my house we always have some kind of a box of pasta, so my mind went Italian.

I decided pasta with a olive oil/tomato sauce. I boiled the pasta and then I just started putting stuff in a skillet. 1 tomato, 1/2 onion, Olive oil, cooking wine, little butter, basil, oregano, and salt. I let it simmer on medium for about 15 min. and then poured it on the pasta! It was yum, all my family liked it, including my teacup chihuahua, and it was simple and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment